Wednesday, April 20, 2005

coincidences happen.
TWO birthday parties.
SAME time. SAME day.
Different situations for different parties.
One would be amusing.
One would be outcast-like.
One would be brimming.
One would be one roll-eyes situation.
One, if I go, will make Jeralyn the happiest [and flirtiest] person alive.
One, if I go, I will have a brimming sarcasm level.
One, if I go, my eyes will fall out from excessive rolling.
One, if I go, will bore me to death and make me feel regretful.
One, if I go, will make my good friends happy.
One, if I go, will make my friends happy.
Which one should I go? Or should I not go at all - which is impossible?
Choose.
I hate clashing birthday parties.
I've been through this situation twice already.





Unchosen.
Unmoved.
Unsatisfied.
Unable to decide.

No comments: