Saturday, April 23, 2005

Haha, I didn't go Ernest's party, I didn't mind actually. I was pretty annoyed today but after the service I was fine, was even feeling quite hyped but still annoyed with my mom for her unreasonable whatevers throughout the day. I was happily listening to jazz pieces before I went to church, which was fun, 'cause I was listening to all the interesting instruments they used - like band instruments. Hmm. Justin's b'day party was quite fun and thank god Mr Itchy Fingers, Son of TV remote control guy and full of shit guy, Benjamin wasn't there. Mr Lame Arse Gerald wasn't there too. Good riddance. I mean, I don't mind Gerald though. See, all the my-age cousins are guys besides Cheryl. Let's see.

Ki'ern - Girl, 23?
Clarissa - Girl, 23.
Lynette - Girl, 20
Joel - Boy, 18
Jonathan - Boy, 16
Cheryl - Girl, 15
Louisa - Girl, turning 14 in a month
Gerald - Boy, turning 14 in 4 months
Benjamin - Boy, turning 14 in 7 months
Abigail - Girl, 10
Bernice - Girl, 10

I mean, like Ki'ern, Clar and Lyn hardly hang around with us at cardiff already. Oh well, it's time for them to get on with their lives. Abigail and Bernice -- how puerile. They're so small and childish, sometimes Bernice's rudeness and their plain gullibility gets on peoples' nerves. So Joel was taking pictures. Haha. Shoving his face into ours and saying "Hey, lets take a picture!" enthusiastically and I was complaining about my swollen lip and he like IGNORED me. Next, we were going through his mj annual. It was rather amusing and Jonathan was so criticizing all of Joel's friends. There was a William Hung and some other weird looking people and this guy who squatted down and his pants were so tight, you could see the shape of that thing. Oh gross. How tragic for my eyes! -screams- Hahaha. I'm feeling so tired. -yawn- Blog - tomorrow. Later. x)
Ahahas.
*
A and B said the other party was boring and there was no food.
Oh well, what do you expect out of a few 16 year olds having a party?
Lack of planning.
Poor things.

No comments: