Monday, April 25, 2005

I don't know why some people have this amazing ability to always think they're so good or at least, better than others. So they're this BIG shot and we are like the despised, squatting at the bottom of the social pyramid, huh? You can say I'm the meanest ass on Earth. Yep. At least I'm not like you. I admit I'm wrong, yeah, I'm mean and all and just because of that, you take advantage of the chance to insult me. WOW. It's not like you're not mean, only the both of us tell you you are so darn mean, so you think we are telling lies and blah blah and that only we think like that 'cause we are prejudiced towards you. The other people have helpfully told us to tell you, then we seem like the bad guys instead 'cause we're the ones who like so called 'told you off''. Truthfully, I think you should go do some soul-searching and PLEASE, stop deceiving yourself man.
You also have another amazing ability - that is, blaming everything on me or someone else. Oh well, as long not on yourself right? Admit your mistakes. You're nearly the worst fault-admitter on Earth. I mean, it's natural of people to defend themselves at first, even then, they also apologize in the end. You don't. All you do is think you're right, you're right and you're always right. Tell you what. That's not always the case in this unfair world of ours. You, were so mean especially to me on that happy day of mine. I ignored all your little rude gestures and everything and when you said I was mean, I nearly blew everything off. I was trying to be nice and all and explaining to you why some people behave like that and why others like to be this and that. You know what, I shouldn't have wasted my precious time explaining to you and defending people okay? I really regretted it. You think you're unbeatable yeah? There's always someone better than you lah.
Piss off to your ugly world and where your ugly friends live and get off my planet.
Annoyed.

No comments: