Sunday, April 24, 2005

i just ate Justin's red eggs. Yeeks. My fingers are awfully pink now. GROSS. I look and feel like I've just breathed in some carbon monoxide and my fingers are bright pink. [Well but if I've breathed in carbon monoxide I wouldn't be blogging. ] Haha. I hate the yolk now, especially now that I have a swollen lip and five ulcers joined into one. Oh yuck. The yellow swell outside my mouth wasn't an ulcer at first, it was make-your-lip-puff-up medication but oh well, it became a rather unpleasant looking ulcer. By the way, I have an ulcer on my cheek area 'cause I bit it. OH gwad. Like help me. School - tomorrow. Well, I'm only going for about two periods which is like LAME la. And then, there's health screening at 10-12pm which i so cannot go 'cause 10am's my dental appointment - tsk tsk. Oh like I'm going get brackets in tomorrow, I don't know how they're gonna do that with my monstrous ulcers staring right up at them. Erg. I'm in pain, my mouth is swollen.
Oh darnit.
I hate school, I don't wanna go school. AISH.

No comments: