Monday, April 04, 2005

HA.
I REALLY MISS JONATHAN, JOEL AND GERALD!!!
[by the way, that jonathan is my cousin not the monkey ok!]
Haven't gone to Cheryl's house for the weekly gathering thingy for a long time already.
BOOS.
Actually there's a reason for that.
- Justin had chicken pox
- Rini had chicken pox
[so everyone fled from that chicken pox infested house]
- The whole family [except Cheryl] went Hong Kong
Well, I am still wondering why they didn't dare to go to the house when most of them have already gotten chicken pox before (including me!)
HAH. Until then did I know Cheryl has never gotten chicken pox! RAHH.
Oh well.
Had Baptism on Sunday.
WONDERFULLAY!
HAH.
LYNETTE IS CRAZY!
LOUISA IS CRAZY!
THE SISTERS ARE CRAZY!
WOOTS.
-does individual kallang wave-
HAHAHA.
I'm lame. x)
Oh well, isn't this better than the usual hostile me?
NEW AND IMPROVED!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.





-flounces out of room-
BYEE.

No comments: