Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Oh something to look forward to. There's labour day holiday on Monday. Yeah. I'm currently in stress mode. Like shuckers. What the heck am I doing online? I have like tons of stuff to do. ART!!!! .. is driving me nuts. I hate ART. I HATE my school's 'syllabus' for art. It's lame. My examination work is due this Friday and I'm so screwedly still in the middle of it. Oh like help!

Now, I still have maths tuition homework to do. She so like drowned me in homework. I mean, I told her I was quite free and like look at me! Ka-boom! All the homework comes crashing down onto me like some avalanche when I open Joel's Pigsty of a cupboard. Like oh goodness me. I'm so yawny tired. Tsk-tsk. Erm. Mr Jo was being a pig today. Yeah. Tomorrow. Tomorrow. Tomorrow.
I anticipate the weekends.
But I have to get past Thursday and Friday first. Yuughh.
Blog tomorrow. Yepps. x)




Pretty much in love.

No comments: