Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Sometimes have you ever had the feeling that you want to give up on everything and just simply let go of what you're holding on to? I agree it's not a very nice feeling and I can't let go of that very fact that I'm not able to be the her I wanted to be. Of course, there are other reasons to some things that can't be explained on the Internet, you know what I mean. Sometimes I really wish I was a boy. I mean, Louis sounds like a perfectly nice name to me and life for me is like life in a washing machine. I get twisted here and there. Later removed and wringed and hung on a bamboo. Yuagh, I can't imagine myself in that situation. Okay, maybe that sounds more like life as a piece of clothing. Oh well, works for me anyway. Clothes do get worn out and thrown away don't they? I might just be condemned for saying such things as God gave me the privilege to be a girl and blah blah. Maybe that is the reason why some people commit suicide. Is that the only form of escaping reality? Maybe. All these people, if I'm not wrong, just need a listening ear. But society doesn't permit such things. They despise people who have done wrong things. Like for example, taking drugs, their excessive addiction to alcohol, their addiction to the things of the world and et cetera and cannot bear to just be a listening ear to some of them as they find it embarrassing that they're talking to some.. you know. Sometimes I think those people who have committed suicide do regret when they see the ground rushing up to meet them. That period of a second or two could very well be the time that they actually regret jumping and want time to rewind a little. Oh well, enough of my philosophical talk. As someone always say I love getting all philosophical and all. Ay, I should just shut up and not say anything. Pfft.


Whaddahell am I talking about?

No comments: