Friday, April 15, 2005

This has to happen at a time like this. I am possibly going Sentosa tomorrow and extractions had to happen today. This could be the most memorable day of my life. NOT. Michelle wouldn't want to wear braces anymore if she sees me in such horrid pain. Oh my god. It's really a horrifying experience. The dentist said I was brave 'cause my eyes didn't move an inch during the injections. More like I was immobilised with the immense pain I was going through! I've taken one painkiller that the dentist supplied. It's NOT working. Thank you. I've been grunting since 5pm. Extricate me.


International Friendship Day.
Wow. How nice. -claps hands sarcastically-
*
We had the concert at the end of the day. So we missed Science and Geog - the two subjects which we had to put our brains to work! =p Truthfully, I would rather have those two subjects then have the stupid concert which was totally unnerving. Firstly, it was BORING. Secondly, I was falling asleep. Thirdly, I hardly had a chance to take pictures because the programme for the day was ultimately boring me to death and my brain cells were dying by the millions. Only had pictures of the fashion parade which was, unfortunately, hurting my eyes. I had to zoom so much with my cam, it was getting blur. Secondly, the participants were too fast for all the cameras and everybody turned out blur and ghastly.
Before the concert, we were piled with Art homework. Terrible. We had to design a logo and I have to finish my dumb sculpture, my dumb drafts as well in a week. Stupidity. I don't know why the school introduces Art as a exam subject. Honestly, I think it is one of the stupidest ideas the government has come up with. I rather they scrap Art and give us something more fun. Like maybe, Digital Art, Creative Technology, Fashion Designing. Something ten times more beneficial to our future careers. I don't think either of us are going to be prolific painters or artists. Not even painters/artists!
Aggers.

No comments: