Friday, April 08, 2005

oh goodness gracious me! I must repent!
I am such a sinner!
I am so happy yet so guilty of what i bought. Went shopping with my usual sinning partner, Jeralyn. I don't think you are surprised at all. This time, Jeralyn and I were so different.
We like swopped lives for a day or smth. I was like buying everything I so called like
and she was always in the state of contemplating for one million years which was normally what i did while she bought the whole shop. Spent a total of $50++. Yes, say i'm a sinner.
Maybe 'cause I used shopping to nurse my cough. I nearly coughed to death during shopping.
Especially at Cine, the moment I stepped in, all I did was cough and cough and cough.
Oh good god. My throat!
Okay. Let's start from the top.
Went to meet Jeralyn after her school ended. It ended late so she met me late. Ergg. I bought a notebk at $1.40. Quite cute [and yellow!] heh. Okay, then since Jeralyn still hasn't arrived, I went to the loo and was slowly neatening my hair and plus plus... then when i walked out. Guess who I saw - CHERYL!! I recognized the bag, then I recognized the face. ADORABLE!
As usual - guess what she was doing - washing her hands. AHHH.
So I like dragged Cheryl out to meet Jeralyn [Jeralyn was there already, finally!] and then Jer was so surprised too! Heh Hehs. We tried asking Cheryl along. But as she said, she was penniless... and we looked through her wallet. Yes - penniless. She only had a dollar coin in her ENTIRE wallet. Like omigoodness. -shocked laughter- Okay, Jer and I went off to Orchard.
-went far east
nothing much.
-went wisma.
the sinners' haven.
-went heeren
another sinners' haven.
-went cine
another one of those sinners' haven.
AH! -explodes-
I bought:
- a roxy pencilcase
- 2 rubberbands
- a pair of purple shorts
- a green skirt
- a roxy bag
Okay. HAH. While walking to Somerset [we realized we were late 'cause Jer needed to go to her gram's house], we saw Ernest and Ariel. Hah. Okay. Waved. Then sped to the MRT. We missed the train, again! So we had to wait.
Hung around toa payoh to look for both of our stuff then I went to buy rotiboy for Thomas and Lynette. [Lynette! You still owe me like MONEY!]
Haha. OFF home. x)


Makes me crazy over it,
Bread of life and love,
Done wonders with flour,
Gotten hooked on it.
Tastes so gooood...
Rotiboy!
-collapses with laughter-
that's the writings on the packaging.
CHUCKLE.

No comments: