Friday, April 08, 2005

HAH. if you were wondering why I chose this skin, hmm, I found it quite interesting and I'm quite a music lover kind of person so oh well. Since this skin has a average sized posting area. I guess it'll be okay although I somehow miss the wide expanse of space for blogposting in all my previous skins. As you know, I hate scrolling around blogs as it is rather annoying at times. Oh well, guess I've gotta adapt a little to the new kind of skins. Haha. -exaggerates-
Whoa, my throat is hurting so bad.
This morning when I woke up, I was like wheezing away [ahh, i hope it's not back for good!] like some bee or something. Sounded more like I was hyperventilating though. I'm quite afraid as once wheezing sets in, I normally take gazillion of years to recover as wheezing is one of the stages before my asthma acts up. How irritating.
I need to recover asap! I'm probably the only person in the whole school who hasn't taken my 2.4km napfa test. Okay, maybe not my whole school, my whole class. -exaggerates again-
Will I stop exaggerating? I'm currently in a mood to blog more. But, unfortunately, I have nothing to write.
~boos
I've just written an email to NDC to change my appointment. Ahh. I like can't believe my family doctor [also my uncle] refused to let me have my extractions done by my family dentist [also my cousin working in the same clinic] until I recover! Coughing and dental treatment doesn't exactly have a link with each other you know. -knocks uncle's head- So guess, I'm free today, again. My knee hurts, my everywhere hurts. Imbecilic! My uncle just has to make things difficult for me by disallowing me to have extractions. He said, "How can people operate on your mouth when you are coughing away at their faces?" He's got a point there but as long I'm not doing anything that would aggravate the situation [sitting down and letting them 'operate' doesn't!], I wouldn’t start coughing! That's the problem!
Save me!

No comments: