Sunday, April 10, 2005

Let's see what I can remember about yesterday [I changed the date so that you wouldn't get confused. (:]
Church was FUN. Superlative I say!
Sunday school was super amusing too!
It was about relationships. AGAIN.
What about the right dating age and how we should not fall into the category between friends and boyfriend/girlfriend and that that category is the most frustrating 'cause you are neither here not there. Blahs. Thomas was teaching. Sharon was, hmm, no where in sight. So oh well, no 'show' to watch. =D [I wasn't expecting anything though. But I know if jinghan was there and both of 'them' were there... she could spoil the whole happy sunday thing]
Then after the lesson, Thomas like almost started on a another lesson -- Slang and accent.
And I was lamenting "Hello? That is like so lame"
Then he started on it and kept repeating "Hello? That is like so lame." again and again trying to emphasize that it was SLANG and not accent. Hello? I know that it is slang NOT accent. Hahs.
Went with Jeralyn and jinghan for lunch at loykee.
Jinghan was so irritating both of us 'cause she was telling us about her friend, Jeremy from ACS(I) that always treats her to Marche. Like shut up stupid girl!!! So rubbing it in that we don't have GUY friends to TREAT us to MARCHE EVERYTIME! Boos. We don't even have guy friends that will treat us ONCE. They borrow money from us instead. Like all the guys Jeralyn and I know are so darn STINGY. [for eg. JAMIN!!] He always says he has no money. Pig la. Can't even buy us a drink [four people to share a drink. that's super cheap already]
Went to macs to study. Jeralyn and I really did. Then Jeralyn left and I went to church, sat at the foyer and studied for one hour. Was doing my notes. I'm so hardworking!!!
-praises herself-
hyperelated!!! ((:
Out.

No comments: