Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I walked back alone in a slow yet steady pace
Pondering about how tragic a situation I am in now
My eyes welled up with tears.
Blinked back my tears.
I reached home and went into my room.
There did the tears actually begin streaming.
Hot, wet tears.
Lamented.
-how tragic. louisa.



The most horrible day of my life.
Now then do I understand how Ernest felt.
This is pathetic.
My eyes were swollen all day due to excessive crying the night before.
Everything is going wrong for me.
So very wrong.
Had my napfa test - 5 items.
I screwed up.
All thanks to my misery.
Yes. Misery causes more misery.
*
Went home after that.
The bus I took.
An IJ-OLGCian was standing next to me.
An IJ-OLNian was sitting a metre from me.
Thank god I didn't see any IJ-SJCians.
Haunted.

No comments: