Sunday, April 17, 2005

Shagged out. -yawn- Guess I'm gonna be sleeping super early tonight. Hmm, I'm currently listening to Perfect 10 on the comp. Oh god. The song by Usher and Olivia - Candy Shop. How utterly disgusting. *shudder* You know what? I hate listening to the radio now, they have no actual music to listen to. I mean, all I ever hear on radio are blacks' voices rapping away, besides eminem. BORING i say. *jeer* All these songs, doesn't take much to be able to nail it. I mean, they don't exactly feature much of the person's voice. Anyway, nowadays the singers' standard of singing doesn't take them far. All that matters is sex appeal and of course, singers' have to be, put simply, cheap. You see, just look at Christina Aguilera, her voice is wasted! [as quoted from auntie dolly (: ] Completely wasted. Her body? Intruded -- Not that she minds anyway. Bleagh. -sighs- All I hear on the radio. Stupid techno music [that drive you into a frenzy], typical songs about love and sometimes even the wrong perception of love, songs about getting hurt, songs rapping away.
I particularly hate RAP. I mean, half the time, you don't actually hear the artist's words. They are like all mumbling away. You think that's cool? That's LAME.
Okay, I end with one of the songs I heard. In fact, I'm hearing it now.
The only song that I can hear the lyrics.
Hmm.


Brian McFadden & Delta Goodrem ;
Almost Here

Did I hear you right?
'Cos i thought you said,
Lets think it over.
You have been my life,
And I never planned,
Growing old without you.


Shadows bleeding through the light,
Where the love once shined so bright,
Came without a reason.
Don't let go on us tonight,
Love's not always black and white,
Why haven't I always loved you?

And when I need you
You're almost here
And I know that's not enough.
And when I'm with you, I'm close to tears
'Cos you're only almost here.

I would change the world,
If I had a chance,
Oh won't you let me.
Treat me like a child,
Throw your arms around me,
Oh please protect me.

Bruised and battered by your words,
Dazed and shattered now it hurts.

No comments: