Saturday, April 16, 2005

"Before you leave, give me a kiss.
Not my imagination."
What silly lyrics of a jazz song I heard in Aunt Esther's car. It just repeats over and over with some other lyrics too but basically it was all about kisses before leaving. Save me. Wow, her BMW is spacious. Got a lift from her from Cheryl's house. Hey, like my mom abducted me from church and forced me to go Cheryl's house to have dinner. Yes, family gathering -- apparently not. The only people who were there were Auntie Esther and Auntie Diana, and the Wong Family [Cheryl, Uncle David, Auntie Veron, Granny, Justin]. Family gathering - Hah no. That was a big lie. I was so exasperated and unamused with Justin [that annoying turning 3 in a week toddler] 'cause he kept interrupting our conversation [cheryl and mine] by touching us at wrong places and annoying us with his little baby books and reading out all the words he knew from the book which half were incorrect. The first half he read out, it was all correct ... that amused me to the maximum. When he got to the second half, it went terribly wrong. Imagine if I'd stuck stickers on his little book on his progress, it would all go flying off into the night after I listened to his second half. Tell me what can you understand from this:
-gooseney (monkey)
-umbrrrruli (umbrella)
-capi (hat)
-pu (purse)
-ROAR! (lion) [this was funny!]
-ah pei (apple)
-ah ti (auntie)
These are what I could remember from his horrible attempt at proper english. Auntie Veron [his mum, Cheryl's mum] was commenting that he is so dialect-orientated, changing most words into dialect form. Justin was nevertheless amusing despite the fact that he tried to rape me. Cheryl was as usual, not helping by collapsing with laughter. I don't know what it is with kids that are breast-fed. They always seem to have a fetish with breasts. This is a fact, so accept it. As their moms feed them with breast milk, they kinda think everybody has milk including guys so here's the answer if any of you GUYS put a breast fed baby on your chest, they have a tendency to start poking you or pinching at the female private area. Then you'll go yowwching off 'cause babies despite of their minute size and little hair, they have the energy and power to pinch, slap and punch you.
One example? Justin slapping Cheryl. Yes, tell me he is the most horrifying brother on Earth. Yes he is! He is one of the most temperamental toddlers I've ever seen. Isaac is simply cheerful all the time, while Justin although in church he always seems to be the most cheery toddler, if you see him at home, your impression of him will change drastically. Well I know Justin likes to sayang people, after sayang-ing someone, he'll go slap and pinch Cheryl. Poor thing. And no one will ever think of Justin as some vicious sister-killer 'cause "he's just a little kid." That was quoted. I've seen the vicious side of that spoilt little child... always caught in the act of torturing Cheryl. But I've always been wondering why Cheryl has never said or done anything. She'll just give a mortified face and like a goldfish, it is forgotten about. By the way, according to Ms Chan, goldfishes are the stupidest creatures in water 'cause they have a very short memory. Her fishes died 'cause of overeating. You know goldfishes right? They always seem like they are starving to death and you go feed them. Ms Chan's fishes died cause of overeating! Amazing! I've never heard of things dying 'cause of overeating!
More like dying 'cause of lack of food!
I would die if I had a lack of food!
x)
Later.

`dressedflashy.
mistakeoftheyear.
joel`sblogisthemostamusingthingonearth.
goreadwed`spost.
ahahas.
theyneverfailtoamuseme.
golearnfromthem!

No comments: