Friday, April 01, 2005

i've been in a laughing fit all day.
now? i'm feeling quite as sick as jael -hah-
aish. i kept getting bad tummyaches after i woke up just now.
to add, i slept from 5.30 - 9.15pm.
to tell you the truth, i'm not exactly feeling very good inside now.
in fact, i have this feeling of convulsion.
erg.
school was fun today.
had art - AHH.
thank god mrs ong didn't scold us or anything.
i didn't do my stupid sculpture and i think i'm so gonna fail it.
still gotta find stupid brand names to make into a collage. ARGH.
i found half of it already but i don't think they can fill up my A3 sized paper.
yeah. mrs lim explained to us our lit essays for monday's free period.
OH! monday's the choir syf!! good luck nurul! =p
-waves-
whoaa. my knee's been hurting since tuesday.
i remembered when i jumped down from the corridor
to the netball court with my bell on my shoulders.
OWWIE. my knees nearly collapsed 'cause of the weight.
now it hurts even more. although i can walk as per normal,
i'm not exactly doing fine in the running segment. aha.
next week's napfa 2.4km run.
AHH. and my aim is always gold.
well, i hope i do get gold which i did last year. x)
my physical fitness is quite bad now.
we had pe today and we practiced the five stations thing.
sit and reach ; 36cm [pathetic!]
okay. maybe that i didn't make an effort.
situps ; 20
JASMINE was giving me laughing fits cause she kept making funny faces.
in the end, i was the lousiest among all the girls.
-slaps jasmine across back-
AISH.
dears, ask me for my other blog address. The PRIVATE ONE.
Well, only some people are allowed to read it. SO oh well.
See ya 'll later.
cheers.

No comments: