Friday, April 29, 2005

It's time I admit this.
Jeralyn has been droning this to me since forever
and I was ever so nice saying "Ya, kinda." only .. not getting into bitchy mode.
She is SOO evil. I don't know how we manage this.
But we always act really nice to this certain person &
this person gets bitched about later.
So watch out if we're extremely nice to you people.
Now I so agree with her that's he's MCP.
Oh yeah.

Life is so boring. I am SO bored. Yepps. I can finally eat some proper food besides porridge and macaroni! -cheers- Well, I wasn't supposed to but who cares? I literally starve to death everyday just eating macaroni and porridge. Ergg. They're so tasteless, I feel like I'm eating cardboard boxes or something inedible. Nwaha. I was checking out my friendster testimonials just now, and seriously, I wanted to delete some. But my other computer was lagging so badly, I couldn't bear to put myself through the wait. I realised I have had EXCESSIVE numbers of testimonials from little miss jinghan, who has so much spare time to write millions of testimonials for millions of people. Okay. Whoa. The weather has been sweltering hot these few days. My house is feeling so hot too all thanks to the stupid parquet floor. Oh darnit. I remember before the parquet floor was the whitey and cute tiles. I kinda liked that. It was cool and I loved lying on the floor then. Hmm, I went out today. To my mock dismay and horror, oh god, I can't bear to say anything. Oh forget it. I'm quite annoyed.
Later. x)





gossip 'til death do us part.

No comments: