Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I don't understand.
I just don't understand.
numb.
let me not be miserable.
Yes.
Truthfully, who ever listens to me?
I mean, as a listening ear to my problems. Which is equivalent to me having no truely close friends. All they are are hypocritical bits of little stuck up crap who think that there are no problems ever in the world and in their life and how life's a bed of roses for them.
Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately I'm so not in your little comfy bed of roses.
My life? Brimming with happiness but taunted by sadness.
Miserable.
Traumatized.
Distraught.
Person A ; calls me ridiculous if I ever say I cry and so doesn't comfort me.
Person B ; listens to me but likes to smack the facts and truth straight in my face.
Truthfully, I rather person B shuts up.
Person C ; big mouth and so doesn't understand. [Please refer to the top]
Person D ; too immature and always brushes me off
Person E ; So caught up in her own fairytale world that he/she jumps at every chance to get away from listening to me. Would rather be vain.
Person F ; Helping but hardly talks to me as he/she is always busy.
And all these people are from church. I mean, you can see them in church.
Surprising? Not.
I mean, Person A is basically okay. You only can talk to he/she abt more relationship related kind of thing - which is so not my type.
Person B ; Also okay. But when he/she smacks the truth in my face and I cry, he/she defends him/herself that he/she is just saying the truth.

No comments: