Sunday, April 17, 2005

Just came back a while ago from church. Sunday school was fun, although i got sabo-ed into this silly game of Sharon's. Okay, so I was the last one [who came and the last one before the game started]. We had to play this game. Sharon gives me a sheet of paper with some geometric drawing. I had to describe it with only words and let everybody draw it out by my descriptions. Guess my descriptions were good eh? At least somebody got the drawing kinda right although he missed out one point. Oh well, we all know Tian Le is an intelligent boy from RI. Just look at the school he's in, if he's stupid, what are we?
Glenn kept breaking into spasmodic fits and interrupting the lesson and Jing Han was rolling her eyes out at him throughout the lesson. Sharon split up the class into two. I was with Timothy, Daniel and Michelle - Discussion? Silence. No one answered so.. okay fine. While JH's grp was so fast at coming up with the answers!! [Consisted of Chris, Mr Spasmodic Fit & Tian Le]

So Michelle, Jing Han and I went KFC for lunch. Jeralyn didn't come. And when I asked her mother why wasn't she here. She said Jeralyn said it was a total waste of time. Sinner. -chuckle- Ate the curry crunch meal. I say it's a huge SCAM. It totally doesn't taste a least bit curry-ish. All i tasted was flour, flour and more flour. Not exactly the most appetizing thing on Earth huh?

Later i have to go for my piano lesson. -complain- Oh well. Oh yeah! Sunday school - Let me elaborate! Glenn kept breaking into spasmodic fits and interrupting the lesson and Jing Han was rolling her eyes out at him. Haha.

No comments: