Sunday, April 09, 2006

YESS.

I love this picture, it's super funny. Lol. The 7-eleven girl is looking at us! ;D


I don't know what we're trying to do. We're making our eyes, well, small.

Michelle drew something on Paint - which can't be uploaded here, but it's so darn cute.

'Me (girl drawing)' and you (boy drawing) ??? km apart. We talked. We laughed. We screamed. I thought it would have lasted but sadly no. The distance of our voices, so near, but actually, we're millions of miles apart.

The sentence structure sounds weird.

SHE DREW ME ANOTHER ONE >


My braces are not blue, and it's not false happiness & we are not in love. :D Haha.

Suit yourself to believe me.

After all, we can be talking about, well, another couple.
________

Timecheck: 10.24pm


OH YEAH YOU KNOW THOSE CRANES WE MADE FOR INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY? GO FIND MINE. THERE ARE ONLY TWO BLACK CRANES WHICH ARE SMALLER THAN THE REST - OPEN MINE. MINE SAYS "HELLO THERE, MATE" LOL !

No comments: