Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Let's turn our turn-offs on and turn-ons off.

Hahaha. But I don't blame him for doing that. Life's easier than snagging females. How can you say he's hot, gorgeous and all, he's so ugly lah, with all that deformities at the face area? I'm sorry, pimples are a no-no. Geez. I even thought of buying him the shirt that said smth funny. Hahahahahahaha. I can still laugh, but I bet she's crying now. Too bad. Oh laugh baby laugh. I helped both of you enough, fulfilling both of your wants and I suppose I exist just to do that until the most probably hurtable one gets hurt. Aw, isn't that sad. Boy's crying, weird. Boohoo. And has got hurt already, so oh well. You were too insistent, Ehn was too lenient. Now, now all's fair in love and war. Buhbye sheman. Hello Jerk, Hello Realism.

You missed out and now it's time to get over it.

I'm so sorry I'm confusing you.

I don't understand your logic after all.

Schizophrenic.
*One phrase was removed to prevent getting stoned & certain sentences turned in riddles as well. Put on your thinking caps and figure it out! Lol. You'd never do. Hahahaha. I had to distort it a lot than the truth to ensure anonymity and genderanonymity.

I'm going to sleep now. Stone me tomorrow.

No comments: