Saturday, April 22, 2006

Idle channelsurfing.

Earwax: Sugababes - Red Dress



Went for Chinese oral this morning, ah woke up at 6.50am, I know that's crazy - I'm really tired now. The conversation topic was about idolism of chinese stars by teenagers, and I, of course had a lot of things in my head to say, but I couldn't put them into chinese sentences. Damn. I am so anti-idolism because I find it utterly ridiculous. There was a cockroach on the floor I think where I took my oral. Gross! Hahahaha. The teacher jerked up when she saw it, I just saw a black/brown spot at my shoe.

Slacked in school for a while, waited with Cindy & Thet for Wanyun.

Went home, took a niceeee bath and stayed online until the time I left the house to meet Einitar (Thet). Syf: Tanjong Katong, Bowen and Deyi got gold with honours, and they're in grand finals. Too bad this time, Pingyi got a gold and didn't get into the grand finals. Lol! They were pretty good - Pingyi&Springfield combined band, hahaha.

During the results, one band had so many people fainting, ay, I guess they're not fit enough. TK & Deyi had no one fainting ok. Lol. Bowen had fainters too, the school next to Bowen was really pathetic lah, like 12+ people fainted or just knocked out, and Nurul was sadistically counting how many were like being dragged out by those men clad in army uniforms. Lol.

Our band was pretty hot. Lol.

I liked the guards, and Hwee En looked really nice 'cause she's skinny and tall. The fat ones looked a bit, well, unflattered. Lol.

Well, more tomorrow, I'm really dead flat out tired. Sweated like a pig, and I had to take another bath.

Only two pictures taken the whole day eh. Lol.

;D Let's go! Play. Scream. Laugh.
Hello there fair weather friend.

I love you much, with pencil-drawn hearts.

No comments: