Monday, April 17, 2006

Applause 'cause when you're happy you clap your hands.

I'm a happy girl, always & forever. ;D

I can't stand it, I'm like brimming with satisfaction, and I think for once, I'm contented with what I have, with my life just like that. Ordinary, but perfect in my own eyes. This IS the life. No need for material wants, no need for havoc, no need for nonsense and no need to please anybody.

Having good male friends do wonders. They're so nice! To me! ;D

Haha it's funny. Many asked me what would I want to do after next year (after Os) and I said "I just wanna live!" Hahaha. Honestly, I don't even know whether I'll live until then.

We just started a new Math chapter. It's so confusing, but oh well.

I'M SO HAPPY I DON'T CARE.

Oh yeah, Ervin's new specs are quite cute. Lol. And it's black because someone else has black specs. Haha!

Today today it's all or nothing
All the way
The praise goes out to You
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
Today today I live for one thing
To give You praise
In everything I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to You

No comments: