Saturday, April 08, 2006

Unfitness & bursting bladders.

I am so unfit. I hope Napfa trainings do me some good. Lol.

Church! Had tracting after that, and I ate a lot for dinner, still feeling quite bloated now. Heh. I ate one whole students' meal, and half a beef fan-tastic. Audrey donated it to Michelle and I. Heh heh, and my dad just bought some Macs home. Macdonalds overdose!

Tracting was freaking scary. We weren't used to doing it at night and the block we did was a really huge one, with 2o units on a level. Exhausting! Not to mention, four sexy girls doing it together. Lol. I used to do it with my whole caregroup, like 7+ people. Val, Joylynn & Bernice went for another block, but they didn't knock on the doors, instead just dumped the flyers in. No wonder they were so quick! Haha, Val was so sexy uh. Heh! -lecherous look- Haha!

I just got back an hour ago, I'm so tired! I didn't do much talking because the people there were mainly, chinese-speaking/dialect-speaking, and I'm a sucker at both, haha, that's why I said I'm so unfit, just walking every level (the whole stretch ahem) down 11 storeys.

I'm such a complain queen/spoilt brat/piece of shit. Not a good testimony luh.

I'm feeling very grumpy/frumpy/mrumpy, and my dad keeps telling me lame jokes. Annoying luh.

Hey hun, you didn't reply my message yeh.

No comments: