Friday, April 14, 2006

Dreams are just dreams.

I had a weird dream last night, it was sweet, but weird, and I know it's impossible. It showed my boyfriend, his house, and where he lived. We were a new couple and we haven't gone to each other's houses yet, I suppose.

I dreamt I went Jinghan's house to meet her, and then I was exclaiming the majesty of the house opposite hers, a 10-storey glassy-windowed house with a tennis court and a mini swimming pool, and a gym on the 2nd floor, and then I saw 'my boyfriend' opening the gate and going in. I was like ?!

Yeah, the dream continued into a series of odd dates and interwined into some story with Jinghan's 'boyfriend' too (Really?!), I can't really write the details out because it's a little personal there hahaha. I'll only write about that wonderful house across the street. Then zaapp! I woke up.

If only, if only, if only. I meant, the house, hahaha.

No comments: