Monday, April 03, 2006

Slap you!

Long day. I just reached home half an hour ago. Heh. Kinda wasted my entire afternoon away at the english debate course, and punishment (to do extra english journal assignment) which I finished really quickly, but it started raining really heavily (The kind that even if you carry umbrella you'll still get drenched) so I hung around in school and spent $3 on snacks and two drinks! Sinful, sinful, sinful. Serene was asking why I was drinking like a water tank! Hahaha.

So school was fine, but I was struggling to stay awake during my English lesson.

We had another pep talk and scolding, and then a so called wake-up call. Apparently one of my classmates got a mental/emotional breakdown, yeah. I find Hiew such a prig now, always picking on Erica, Mel and I.

I'm becoming vulgar, I hate it. It's rude & uncivilised.

I think Nurul got quite upset with me because I told Shafain her short plaited ponytail looked like a sausage, I mean, after all it was tied by Shafain if I'm not wrong, so I was telling Shafain, it was a harmless comment - Ah, trivialties.

Mel and I had a gooood talk about certain stuff over lunch, and I got such a kick in the head somewhere. I feel like I'm betraying someone outrightly, and I feel guilty, but, aye you wouldn't understand wouldn't you? Predictions, predictions, predictions. And her predictions are always correct.

Erica's TF was annoying me at 5 plus with crude/rude jokes and silly things, and teasing me and saying "I um cshio." -_- Hahaha, of course I was amused la.

Hahahaha, stayed back to watch Hui's crush. Geez, make me cannot go home, instead eat more food.

Oh well, I've got Lit to do. I'm afraid, afraid.

No comments: