Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunday whoopies. I love dad!

Today's a nice day, I'm not exactly looking forward to tomorrow but, well, school is mandatory, so I don't have a choice. Perhaps we should go on strike like those chinese educated schools in the ancient era - Oh gross, I don't wanna be part of them.

Just came back from some light shopping. Today was easter service, and the pastor was really cool. Haha, he had this smooth, fluent American accent, and he's soooooo tall as well. Haha, sorry but I don't go for old foggies.

Had the buffet lunch after the service, then we started rangers forty-five minutes later, doing all that sign language stuff. I can't remember a thing, I feel sucky. Paired up with Gabrielle, and I really suck at it compared to her, ah, I'm not good with so many actions at one time. Haha. Oh yeah, tentatively I'm going to bunk with Valencia for church camp - Ooh, kinda look forward. Haha, she doesn't need to worry. I think Jael needs to, because Michelle is so darn gay.

Cheryl's dad sent me home after rangers and then I slacked around with Lyn & Thomas, then we went out for 'coffee' with my dad. Yeah. He brought us all the way to Aljunied (We just wanted to go Coffee Bean at gardens eh, which is so near my house) but then he wanted prata there, so we had rojak and 2 kosongs each. Yum. Then dropped Thomas off and we were on our way home, then Lyn asked us whether we can go shopping first. Haha.

Went Bishan 'cause it was on the way. Daddy bought me a pair of shorts, Lyn, a bag & pants and he got himself a pair of flops & a polo shirt. Hahaha. Bought breadtalk for my mum - hahahaha. Cheapskate siah.

I splurged 120 smses on one person in two days. (I was trying to finish my smses) Madness. Now it's overshot by 10 smses, but then my plan is beginning again tomorrow, so doesn't really matter!

I'm going to sleep now, toodles.

Ugh, there's debate tomorrow, and the speech is to be done. Yikes.

VALENCIA THERE IS THIS SHIRT SELLING AT FOX, IT'S A GUY TEE, BUT SMALL CAN FIT GIRLS - IT'S TOGETHER WITH THE FOOTBALL TEAMS ONE - AND IT SAYS VALENCIA. GO BUY IT. IT'LL BE COOL Y'KNOW. HEH HEH.

No comments: