Monday, April 10, 2006

xP


On a lighter note, this emoticon that my friend keeps using on MSN is so damn funny! I laugh like mad when I see it, especially when used in the right context. I haven't studied for my chemistry test, on chemical bonding and etc. It's so frigging boring and I don't understand the groupings and periods.

The emoticon is big and blurry. Whoops.

Yeah, I'm gonna study later. I took a nap pretty late and I woke up at 8.30pm. Heh. What a swine.

Everybody has gone offline, except for Clarence. His birthday is coming, and so is mine, and we proposed we celebrate it together. Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

I found this conversation particularly funny:
Melissa: Why is so hot? Hot! Hot! Urgh!
Louisa: I'm not feeling hot, I don't understand why you're so hot!
Zhenru: Yah yah! So hot, come on, let's strip!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

Randomness; here's a collage Michelle did using Picasa.

No comments: