Wednesday, April 05, 2006

:( I don't like blisters.


I hurt my toe during PE yesterday and I got a big fat blister, which I accidentally and itchy-hand-ly went to peel the skin off. It didn't hurt after that, but the moment the wound touched water ... y'know what happened. I was making 'sssssshhhss' noises with my lips to express my pain! Argh.

I'm sorry, my feet looks revolting. Blister and all.

Half-limped to school today. I feel soo disabled.

Ouch. My looking at it makes me tingle.

Should I wear my specs to school tomorrow? Suddenly I don't feel like wearing my lenses.

"Her body odour smells like baboon's fart."
"Baboons' butts are red - screaming caution, smelly overdose and that it'll cost lives."
The person who said this is such a rose with a serpent under 't, and she's lame too. Lol.

You've got your mother and your brother
Every other, undercover, telling you what to say
You think I'm stupid
But the truth is, that it's Cupid, baby
Loving you has made me this way

No comments: