Sunday, April 09, 2006

They are all about $10+

Reached church on the dot/Lyn overslept/My mum was being a pig in the morning/Carol dropped in on CG, heh, it was quite funny, but some people were missing, namely Shawn, Jinghan, Samuel. Yup.

Forgot to eat lunch, lol amazing isn't it? - I think my tonsils are swelling up again. Oh no, I feel a sore throat coming. I finished two crunchie bars. Lol, and my bag looked like a weapon stash. With crunchies in two slots. Hahaha. Lame.

Yeah, my neighbour's dog (the wolve-like one, not siberian husky) started barking like siao when I walked past her place, then I was like mumbling "Scare me to death luh" then I saw this really cute, white, puffy maltese-looking dog (It's not maltese) that barked in another house further down. Haha, I smiled at it, ha, and the owner was even funnier la, shhhing the dog like siao. He's only like about sec four, and quite charming there. HAHA. Just kidding.

Eh, who's free on Good Friday ah? Heh.

I realise that my birthday is coming, pretty pretty soon. Heh, well people asked me what I want, and y'know. I really have a lot of wants. Lol, that's why I told all of you "anything luh!" ;D

Panic at the Disco
The Only Difference between Martyrdom & Suicide is Press Coverage


Sit tight, I'm gonna need you to keep time
Come on just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me
Good, good now we're making some progress
Come on just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat
And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, and well
Don't you see, I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue?

Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen
Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention
I aim to be, your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives

Applause, applause, no wait wait
Dear studio audience, I've an announcement to make:
It seems the artists these days are not who you think
So we'll pick back up on that on another page

And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, and well
Don't you see, I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue

No comments: