Wednesday, April 05, 2006

We all love Mel, don't we?

Okay I didn't want to post anything, but I just had to get the image of that blistered toe out of my face, I mean, visiting my blog to view the new template and all, I have to keep staring at it, not very sightly either.

I changed my template. Yay. Spent quite a long time searching around for something nice, and not too girly, I'm not a big fan of complicated skins, I think they look a mess from afar. (Okay, so how many times do we really look at a template from afar?) Lol. I'm such a crapalot.

I love Mel. He loves Mel, and another He loves Mel.

Mel, you can kick me now. Haha!

I have to take a bath, and I'm not looking forward to it, my blister is gonna be excruciating. I can do it! I have high pain endurance. Yeah right.

So divine, hell of an elevator
All the while my fortune faded
Never mind, the consequences of the crime
This time my fortune's faded

No comments: