Friday, April 21, 2006

Lost, Found Fallacies.

Earwax: Our Lady Peace - Somewhere Out There

I just poked my eye bullseye. Get it? Haha.

I'm going for SYF tomorrow with Thet, Nurul, Song En and a couple of ex-2/8ers. Yup, I have this feeling I'm gonna be so extra, but whatever hahaha, I'm going to watch the band anyway. Perhaps I'll get to know them better as well. Hahaha. (: - They're not wearing uniforms. Ah, make me feel like I'm gonna feel so freaking overdressed even though I'm wearing, bottom-wise something slightly longer than shorts. Aiyah, it's just a stupid band competition at a freaking-hot-stadium. Bleah.

School was fun + short. How time flies. Lydia, Joyce, Mel and I were discussing on what we'd be like when we're old, wrinkly and saggy. Ay aye! Joyce wants to die when she's 40. Crazy ain't she? And Lydia wants to wear pampers when she's bedridden. Ooh -cringe- she'd even thought of that?! Hahaha. Mel doesn't want her grandchildren to say "Aiyah, see the stupid grandmother again, so sian luh!" so she doesn't want to have grandchildren. Hahahahahaha. Funny girls. I chose to remain passive.

I have a nasty bruise on my knee because I knocked into some cabinet yesterday. -_-

There is Chinese Oral tomorrow, and my sec 2 chinese teacher is testing me, freak! It's at 8 am, and I'm going there just to take my oral and go off because I'm number two. That's so dumb, why can't you let me sleep a lil' longer. Bleagh. So somebody has to be first, I know, but not me can right. Aye.

Saturday babeh!

No comments: