Saturday, April 22, 2006

My various food indulgences & what not.

I like to eat the malay kueh that is green on the outside with orange coconut filling.
I like to eat the curry puffs from Old Chang Kee.
I like to eat rice.
I like to eat wonka nerd rope from Candy Empire.
I like to eat mini oreos.
I like to eat oreos.
I like to eat hot stuff.
I like to eat cabbage fried with chilli padi.
I like to eat fish fillet fried with ham, tomato ketchup & chilli padi.
I like to eat cheesecake.
I like to eat the Salmon thingy from Fish&Co.
I like to eat churros.
I like to eat creamy chicken pasta from Pastamania.
I like to eat haribo gummies.
I like to eat 7-11's pick&mix gummy thingy.
I like to eat LJS's fries.
I like to eat Swensen's fries.
I like to eat laksa humps.
I like to eat teppanyaki. (The frying grill thingy)
I like to eat bananas.
I like to eat cornflake cookies (and I bake 'em too)
I like to eat my sandwiches when they're toasted with ham&cheese.
I like to eat any vegetable fried with chilli padi.

& then,

I hate to eat pengkueh.
I hate to eat anything with tomato ketchup.
I hate to eat fried food.
I hate to eat cold food.
I hate to eat prawns.
I hate to eat steamboat.
I hate to eat cold vegetables.
I hate to eat dragonfruit although it's tasteless.
I hate to eat goreng pisang.
I hate to eat plain bread.
I hate to eat skinless bread.
I hate to eat almond cookies.

I like to eat, more than I hate to eat. Actually I pretty much eat anything when I'm hungry. Except anything with Tomato Ketchup. YES - That I will not eat!

No comments: