Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hahaha. Ooh, Fun!

Blogger erased my post again, so I shall write in point form.

  • Happy Birthday Joyce!
  • Had 5 free periods + 2 periods of PE which we played soccer
  • We laughed like siao during soccer because we were having so much fun, kicking balls out.
  • I was so slow-mo. Taking seconds to realise that I have to kick the ball, taking another few seconds to think whether to kick or not, and I get so excited, another few seconds later, I burst out laughing because I kicked it, OUT. LOL.
  • Went detention with Zhenru, Crosby, Johnson, Lin Qiang, Lydia, Joyce, Darren, Song En and Jin Leong.
  • Copied so much crap and it didn't get checked.
  • Went Swensens with Juit Wen, Fiona, Dacia, Lydia, Joyce, Zhenru, Xinyi, Alanna and Cindy
  • Shared Crayfish Pasta with Lydia
  • Shared 2 Earthquakes with the TEN fellows.
  • Spent $113 altogether. Oh man.
  • And it was all free, thanks to Joyce. Thank you! (She was acting like she was loaded, forgetting to take her seven dollar plus change. Lol)
  • I need to study for 2 Math tests tomorrow and Chemistry. Argh.

We took a lot of pictures. Hahahahaha. Einitar and Xinyi's cams/phones. Later.

No comments: