Saturday, April 08, 2006

One word, three lives, one rumour, two only. Lol.

Earwax: My Chemical Romance - Ghost of You

I woke up at 8 this morning, did my QT and other reading stuff (1+2 Timothy). I finished reading the whole 'Inspirational Moments' book this morning. Haha, time to throw it away - just kidding. I can't believe the school forced us to pay for that cheapo Reader's Digest book which has such pathetic content. Yeah it's supposed to improve your english, so I've learnt a few (less than 5 eh) new words. But hello? The book is so thin and it costs $4.70. Gah, I wouldn't pay for that in cash anyhows - paid for it using Edusave uh!

I bet some people wouldn't even read it but leave it there to rot. I haven't even looked at/tried to touch my Math and Chemistry TYS eh. If I don't touch it soon, I'll feel like I'm wasting precious money! ($6.60 + $5) These two books are paid with cash, so yeah. More painful 'cause it's my allowance. Hahaha. :D I wanna read Emma by Jane Austen this fortnight. Yeah.

Okay. I must be self-discipled and work towards my goal for this/next year. Yeah. MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST.

I'm beginning to sound like Cheryl, go read her blog, you'd see the similarities. Just that I don't talk about food in every post. Haha!

I feel like learning fencing. ;D Then I can poke all of you with my sword. Lol.

And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me

And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me

No comments: