Thursday, April 13, 2006

Snapped rubberbands, rice crackers & tasteful thoughts.

Earwax: Jason Mraz - Wordplay

I feel a lot of pressure on my teeth because of the rubberbands, and I keep snapping them everytime I forget to change a new pair, and for the first time today, I snapped both (at home). Sorry, I'm disgusting you. Oh yeah, in addition, I swallowed one of my snapped rubberbands with the rice crackers I was eating. Hahahahaha. I was quite grossed out after that happened. Rubber doesn't taste that nice y'know.

School was alright, it was a nice, happy day because we didn't get scolded by Hiew, or anyone for that matter.

We diligently done up the noticeboards, and Hiew is happy with it. He says he'll pray for us during Good Friday service & Easter service. Uh, okay. Hahaha, and that our rewards will come on Monday. He'd better keep his word, haha. Our class looks so rojak now, yet so organised and cute. I happen to like the "Birthday Babes & Hunks" area because of Einitar's pretty handwriting and all. It's all so organised, and I do realise that I'm the only person sharing the same birthday month as Wanyi, so there's only two May babies. Heuh?

Suddenly I'm feeling driven to study for the MYEs, and I was annoyed with myself for forgetting to bring home my History textbook (or notes) yet again.

Oh, I promised I would post this up about Shafain. Haha, don't think I forgot Shanfain. (this is not a spelling error)
Shafain and I walk in front/behind of each other.
Louisa stops, and Shafain knocks into Lou's ponytail.
Shafain: Eh, what shampoo you use? Pantene ar?
Louisa: Yeah. (evidence of my slow reaction)
Louisa: Eh no, Organics.
Shafain: Yeah, yeah right. You use detergent to wash your hair luh.
Shafain: -trips over Liyen's trusty file.
Louisa: -dies of laughter-

I think she really wishes me dead right now. Hahahahaha. Watch what you say to me next time baby. Heeheelarious.



You know, sometimes acquaintances treat you better than the longest friend you've ever had.

Add me at lxuisa@hotmail.com for my second friendster account. You'd be doing me a huge favour. Thanks.

So I'll love you like I'm stupid.

No comments: