Saturday, April 01, 2006

What a nice day. I took more than 50 pictures today with The Clique & Mei Yi. ;D Day started off really early, met Meiyi at 11.40 at AMK, and then we headed off to Far East, Wheelock place, then Dhoby Ghaut and then City Hall. Man, my ez-link card is almost penniless now. Went to church after that. The speaker was cool. Then service ended one hour late, and then we camwhored at Pastamania. Whoa. I added too much cheese on my pasta and I still feel like puking. Lol. Here's some pictures.

Jeralyn's Pride & Joy.
I meant the picture, I'm not her kid. Lol.

Louisa's thinking of who ah? She's imitating lovestruckness.
And taking a dig at Michelle. :D

Gossipmongers.
Our initials in Sign Language.


Reflections. Cheryl, Michelle & Louisa.
Us, without Jo & JH
Meiyi.

No comments: