Sunday, April 23, 2006

"Aiyah, that Yee Pei take up all the space lah!"

Woke up late and I had 20 minutes to get changed and into my dad's car, thank goodness I was fast, if not my mum will nag and nag and nag the whole car journey, she did anyway, but about some other stuff.

Went for service because I didn't go yesterday. Sat with Jeralyn, Joylynn & Bernie Bernice. Heh heh. Got signed up for Church camp, like yaypeedoodies! I nearly thought I couldn't get signed up because of no vacancies but thank God I was able! ;D

Just came back after lunch at the food fair, I had 3 curry puffs just now for 'lunch' and treated Jeralyn to one more. Lol, I'm nice right? , broke still treat people -_-

Am going for piano lesson in fifteen minutes! Haha, then later to Justin's b'day party, how am I going to study for my maths common test?! Argh. ;( I feel kinda stressed actually - It's Logarithms eh. Anyway, I got 32.5/45 for the Log test, so haha.

I am eating the giant watermelon Lynette & Thomas brought back yesterday. It's really gargatuan - it's like twice the size of my head, and my head is not exactly small. Lol.

OHMYGODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.I'MGONNADIEOFAMUSEMENT!HAHAHAHAHAHA."IGOTALOTOFFRIENDSWHOAREFAT,BUTNOTYPEH,SHEISNOTMYFRIENDSHEISAPIG"
MEANASS.LOL.BUTILIKE.;D

No comments: