Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Countdown baby.

This is a dumb conversation! Haha.

Today was okay, but the day was really short, and I was pigging out during lunchtime. Was messaging during the later part of the day during lesson time because I was so bored, and Hiew was going through graphs and all, and my contacts were so blur and obnoxious, and I could see, but it kinda hurt because the lenses were in the wrong position and I was adjusting it - Gah! I just wanted to pluck them out.

I know I was supposed to wear my trusty degree-too-high glasses, but there was PE today so I didn't have a choice, I don't wanna run around pushing my specs up - so irritating (& exaggerated).

My computer is so laggy.

Chemistry was okay, we just had to do a worksheet, and she wasn't picking on anyone. Phew.

Assembly was pretty cool - had this lady psychologist, and she told us her life story and how she has dyslexia and wrote a book and achieved most of the goals in life - she wants 6 kids, she has 3 kids at 35. Coolness, haha, but I don't like the fact that she's like a sow or mu zhu (female pig!) Hahaha. Are they the same? Lol.

Oh yeah, go out there and multiply right?

Went with Melissa to Popular and then my dad offered to fetch me home because he was on the way and it was raining! I SAW CELINE & MICHELLE LIM, both pretty grouchy that they were stuck at my house bus stop in the rain. Hahahaha, they looked angry. - I WANT THIS DISCO PURPLE & WHITE NOTEBOOK. IT'S SO PRETTAYE.

Lunchtime - I had a good lunch, and 2 slices of BreadTalk cheesecake. Yum. The amount of rice was pathetic though.

Let's splurge our smses on each other! ;D Yay. I like Eveline 'cause she gave me a whole packet of mints and sweets. Haha. They taste like chewing gum, and chocolate too. Haha, weird combinations.

All the things we'd never say
The things we'd never do

The things we'd never find
And the things that will never happen.

No comments: