Monday, August 22, 2005

Where it all comes out.

I'm sick of her - I'm sick of The Mother. You know sometimes I really feel like Dave Pelzer and his three award-winning books all about his life since his childhood times up to being an adult. I almost understand and sympathise with him that he has a Mad Mother.

I got driven out of my mind just now and I've decided, why should I even bother being mad at The Mother? She acts all nice and like everything's alright when it isn't and then she gets all nasty with her everflowing string of insults. Yeah, I'm telling you, she insults the whole world but herself [and oh-so-unfortunately I see the resemblance in my sisters and I]. Bitchy, yeah I know.

That's why I'm bitching about her here. Oh yippeedoo. You want to lecture me right? Yet you want to get the family together because you are afraid that it might fall apart. The only reason why it's gonna fall apart is because YOU are driving all of us mad, together with Your Brainwashed Maid. So much for you telling us that you're OH-SO-Independent and you don't need a maid. So much for you telling us that Paps uses the maid as a scapegoat everytime he loses and spoils something. BUT HEY, YOU USE HER AS A SCAPEGOAT TOO.

I'm gonna give her the silent treatment for the rest of the week, let's see how she likes it. Anyway she loves doing that and being ever so rude about all the conversations we even have. I won't flare up at her, in fact, let's just put it this way. I shall be sick and just smile at her when she yaks away. Anyway if I flare up, this is what I predict will happen. Tsk.

TM [TheMother] : Blahblahblahblahblah! -quarrel
Lou: BLAH! Blahblahblah! -quarrel
TM: I sacrificed my phone and changed your phone because it's FAULTY! (makes herself sound oh so noble)
Lou: HELLO? It's MY phone line's 2 years plan that's finishing and therefore you are cheating and trying to snatch the phone promotion thing with me.
TM: EXCUSE ME I PAY FOR YOUR LINE AND I CAN CANCEL IT ANYTIME (hey, she's threatening me!)
Lou: HARRUMPH! -rolls most fierce looking eyes-
TM: Nowadays, don't know what's wrong with you, becoming like Clarissa, I think you should go to the mental hospital and seek psychiatric treatment.
Lou: pissed- GRRAAAAAHH! -slams door and stays in room forever.

*brackets in red are MY thoughts___________

Bohoho. Sometimes I really wish she sends me to Woodbridge : Institute of Mental Health [or send herself ALSO CAN] so that I can skip out on that shit school that I am which I really abhor but nobody believes me anyway AND I don't have to see her if I want to! If she happens to visit me, I can have one of my "MAD" fits and then those caretakers will put me into the room with cushiony walls. How fun! And everytime they want to consider letting me out, I shall go attack someone, then I'll have to stay there longer. Woohoo! Ain't it fun, and it'd probably bring tears to her eyes and send her on a heart attack. Maybe then I'll decide to come out.

By the way, I happen to have very amazing acting skills.
_____

She comes in now, and tries to make things up to me. Oh I'm so sorry, I've been rubbed the wrong way already and nothing's gonna change that Missy! Yeah she bought stuff for me, and she gives them to me now, in hope of me forgetting her little yank-out-of-bed shouting. Where have I learnt the psychological warfare thing from? Jonathan? Nah, I've got a natural gift. It came from TheMother herself. Yep, she uses that all the time and messes with your mind. Since she loves messing with her mind, why shouldn't I just fulfil her Highest Priority Wish and go SUBMIT myself to the Woodbridge hospital. Anyway, I agree I can be put there 'cause I seem to have anger management problems.

_______________

Everything was bad just now, but I'm feeling all fine and dandy now. (You see I told you I was mad) Sometimes being too strong all the time sets you off too easily. Maybe I should be whimpy and start crying everytime, then she will suddenly feel that I'm so WEAK and MEEK. She knows I'm one VERY mischievous child.

"You know that you will get a huge scolding when dad's/TM's having his/her menopausal mood swings and you know it's wrong to say something ultra rude to shoot them but you all the more want to say it to agitate anyone of them. Ha, you love digging your grave right..." -Lynette

Sometimes I really love myself.

SWEET MISERY YOU CAUSED ME
THAT'S WHAT YOU CALLED ME

No comments: