Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A very silly survey.

[ ] I've run away from home. For a miserable four hours? Yes.
[X] I shut others out when I'm sad. Nothing more to that.
[ ] I open up to others easily. You know I don't
[X] I am keeping a secret from the world. Haha.
[X] I watch the news. SOMEtimes
[ ] I own an I-Pod. I really wished I did
[X] I love(d) Disney movies. We were all kids once right?
[X] I am a sucker for hair/eyes. That is a total fact.
[ ] I don't kill bugs. Hey, if you don't know I'm a serious bug-killer. So beware roaches.
[ ] I curse regularly. Oh NO I do not! I find it uncivilised.
[ ] I paid for that cell phone ringtone. I wouldn't.
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name. Yucks.
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.
[ ] I love Spam. Nah, if you're talking about the ham, maybe. I don't know. Ha.
[X] I bake well. Relatively well compared to my schoolmates. All they know is Home Ec.
[X] I would wear pajamas to school. Comfortable! Anyway I only wear a top and shorts.
[X] I am in love with someone. Who isn't? Besides the typical geek? No, even geeks have crushes.
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. Aw nonono. Not even close to that.
[X] I am self conscious. Totally.
[X] I like to laugh. Totally.
[ ] I can't swallow pills. Pfft, I love swallowing them!
[X] I have many scars. I think.
[X] I've been out of this country. Duh.
[ ] I believe in ghosts. Stupidity. Only wandering spirits.
[X] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. Makes me feel icky, but after I kill them, it's all clear.
[ ] I am really ticklish.
[X] I love chocolate & french fries. Pig!
[ ] I bite my nails.
[X] I am comfortable with being me. It offends people though.
[X] I play computer games/video games when i'm bored.
[ ] Gotten lost in your city. Singapore's SMALL
[ ] Saw a shooting star.
[X] Went out in public in your pajamas bottoms last week. Hey I wear proper shorts to sleep
[ ] I have kissed a stranger.
[X] Hugged a stranger/acquaintance. CHURCH.
[ ] Been in a fight with the same sex. Verbally yes.
[ ] Been arrested.
[X] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. Out of sheer boredom
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts. I want to & I wish I could.
[ ] Played spin the bottle. Truth or Dare?
[X] Gotten stitches. My Chin.
[X] Bitten someone. Zeslene to be exact.
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[X] Gotten the chicken pox.
[X] Ridden in a taxi. Who hasn't?
[X] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. Perfectly normal.
[X] Lied to a friend.
[ ] Been married.
[X] Been on a plane.
[X] Thrown up. On Calista's bag in Primary 4, ha, that was funny.
[X] Eaten Sushi. Yum
[ ] Been ice skating.
[X] Met someone in person from the internet. My cousin's friend.
[X] Taken painkillers.
[X] Been so bored to take this survey. TOTALLY.
_______

snagged from cheekyprof / with changes

No comments: