Saturday, August 13, 2005

Church, indecisive people and toilets!

[ Hillsong United Live - Look To You ]

Okay, lemme begin with one sentence, a very cliche-ed sentence which I'm gonna be saying for the next few alternating days. Sigh!

Happy 14th Birthday Einitar!

I still have no idea what race are you of? With your unique name and surname (Thet Thet! Hahaha!) Tag me and tell me! Haha! (:

I sure enjoyed my day today, although it was pathetically spent at home. BUT, I wasn't mugging - not AT ALL! I didn't even touch my books at all, and I still've got my BB Article to write [mind you, that isn't Boys' Brigade okay], my English expository essay draft and my Math tuition homework. Gosh, sometimes I really do agree with the lame phrases that we used to write in those silly primary-school autograph books of ours. FOR example [this is really quite true] : MATHS MAKES ME MADD! Aha, there you have it!

So before church I went to meet Jinghan at Toa Payoh. As usual, and so embarrassingly, I was LATE. Well, erm, let's say she was early lah huh? Heh. She was anyway! So we 145-ed together to church and hung around the foyer, yeah, many people were already there!

I was being HOST, replacing MR Nicholas LAI. Harrumph. Jinghan was on usher duty. Aha. Jeralyn was late! Yeap, Jessica was the emcee, is this her first time? I like her turquiose bolero! Hurhur, matches my outfit today. [That sounds totally bimbotic].

Marcus is going Taiwan for one month, or is it another country for NS?

After service, headed out of the SH, and omagad. We 'fellowshipped' for a while then split our separate ways, Jeralyn and I were deciding where to go, and we decided to hop on Val's parents' car to Junction 8 with Mavis, Lydia, Christopher and Val of course. Haha, they offered! We weren't being buay paiseh.

So at Junction 8 we were so ultra indecisive! Lemme describe some of little conversations:
"Eh, I want to eat Pastamania!"
"I'm broke, don't want."
"How about Yoshi?"
"I anything lah"
"Okay two against two, two for pasta, two for Yoshi, Louisa you are the deciding one"
"STRESSED! -faints-"
"Whoi! See Pasta so crowded"
-Lydia sees five seater table at Mos-
"The Lord has prepared this table for us five. Yes, it's gonna be Mos."
"I think I prefer Long John"
"Yeah! I don't like Mos."

There's more, but of course, it would be ridiculous for me to list down all of the conversation topics. Haha, but you can tell we are super indecisive. Ended up at Macs eating student meal and talking about O levels and streaming, and O Level CHINESE. EEE. That word makes me wince.

Lyd left 'cause I think her mom was calling her, yeah.

Then we headed to the toilet, it was SPILLING with people. Maybe if J8's toilets weren't so nice, there wouldn't be so much people hibernating in there! All our bladders were in explosive mode already, and we were still distances away from the cubicles [we were in a QUEUE for the toilet you know]. Come to think about it, do you EVER see queues for MRT toilets, unless there's some major event there? NO. So let's just say that smelly and ugly toilets get people to just do their business and out they go, instead of ladies staying in the toilet, breathing in those nice, fragrant Air Wick fresheners or whatever brand it is, applying makeup and washing it off when it's ugly and reapplying, oh yeah, pinching pimples, tying their hair over and over when it still looks hideous whatever they do, AND the best thing, those big life-size mirrors - the ladies use it to parade around like they're in a fashion parade, and some much to our disgust and horror, observe their fat arms, thighs and calves. Gross!

Oh enough about toilet talk. Then my parents fetched me back, and they went to eat dinner, so I ate double dinner, my stomach feels BAD. Good Lord, spare me!

My computer is lagging so badly! Grr.

I'll be the one to shout Your fame forever
I'll be the one to sing Your praise
My saviour
You are the strength inside of me
You are the light that let's me see
My only One

No comments: