Thursday, August 18, 2005

All about FLASH.

[ Nichole Nordeman - To Say Thanks ]

School was good, we did 2 chapters of Geog today because of Miss Rachael's absence on Tuesday. Yeah and it sucked. I think we all felt pretty stressed, that was why we were so quiet! I mean, which class is actually quiet during lesson time, there at least would be some muttering and whispering here and there, and maybe some kiddy giggling.

Now that I'm talking about Geography, I realise that I haven't done the assigned work due tomorrow. Double Art tomorrow! Mr Lim better not barge in and give us a whole talk out of boredom. That's what it seems like. He comes in any time he wants just to scold people, AND during morning assembly, he loves picking out students and asking them to stand. HEY, you've got to understand this undeniable fact that listening to the DM reading out detention-ers names and yada yada announcements every single day is BORING. Not to mention, some of the names are actually repeated almost everyday too, so it's like history's repeating itself everyday.

Man, that sounds freaky after much thought.

LUNCH WAS GOOD with the NINE BANANAS.

Okay! We had the Macromedia Flash course today and yesterday. It's good. We had to do a final product today, and I did a pretty lame but pro [BHB!] one. Hmm. The wordings : Let's treasure the trees on our Earth! on frame one. And on frame 60: If not they will become like this... There were two drawings, some birds flying around [I added those lame-os to have four layers, it's compulsory to have four layers. Bleagh! They make my product look LAME and my masking failed --- resulted in lame birds, see the link? I can't believe it!] and then the morphing of the words and pictures and stuff like that. COOL. Let's go on to praising myself --- my drawings were sooo pretty! (: Eh, lots of people said that too. AHA. There you have it!

MACROMEDIA was MAGNIFIC with cookie crisps cereal, skittles and cuttlefish [oh smelly]. Haha, Mr Moses let us eat! He didn't on Wednesday.

I video-ed my Flash stuff using my phone. Hurhurhur. Talk about annoying. (:

Okie doks. I should be off now - Ah. Calista's turning 14 in less than 10 minutes, let's prepare the fireworks! Oops, it's banned in Singapore - =.="

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE STUDENTS' SKETCHPAD. MUHAHA.

Once again - HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALISTA DEAR!

No comments: