Wednesday, August 10, 2005

All those times.

After all the hype of the weekend and onwards, I'm back with a more 'logical' post. Well I had a very tiring week since Saturday, and I really feel dreadful that I've got to go back to school tomorrow with my whole body aching from yesterday's very eventful Sentosa Wild Goose Chase. Not to mention, I haven't finished my chinese homework, what really turns me off is that Miss Qian always gives us a chinese essay to write when we've got a holiday. Talk about annoying and cen4 ji1 hui4! Haha, betcha you never see me using chinese in my posts, used that just to emphasize my point on the china homework. Oh god, save me.

I wanna go Sentosa every week for ball games,
can we have it as a church activity almost every week?
Haha, that can't be possible, but it'll be fun if so.

And almost like FYF outings! ((:

I MISS Youth outings!
:(

No comments: