Thursday, August 11, 2005

Birthday wishes, a boring day and what more?

7am.
Firstly ...
Happy Birthday Christina! (:
Aye, I guess I'm gonna be a walking zombie today. Oh god, I'm so darn tired, slept around twelve plus 'cause I realised that I didn't finish my English Character Profiling homework, but that wasn't really the main the reason. I watched one disc of this Korean show. Well, it's nice and the actors are really good at acting (and crying) although it's a little too sappy for me.

My whole body is aching. Yowch!

I've got PA duties to do today (and for the rest of the week, mind you)

-snore Zzzzzzz

Man I feel like a sour grape [due to my excessive frowning today]

_____________________________

School was alright. I've got tons of boring stuff to do today. Chinese essay [yes, it's the same china thing that I've haven't finished alright?] and my Lit work. Gosh, it got thrown back in my face because I had one sentence answers - Oops. Heh, well, I'm yawning to death now. Later dears!

No comments: