Monday, August 15, 2005

Such saccharine.

Replies to tagboard posts:
Serene: Aiyah Serene, your blog is so unfamous you should be thanking me for leaving it there!
Michelle: It's really smart to keep little histories to use as evidences. Oh, I've learnt a good lesson today.
Pamela: PAMELA! I so love you!
Hiserene: I don't know who you are, but I sure agree with you.
Jael: LOVE YA!
Jinghan: You've got it all wrong. Michelle's good. Aha!
_____________________________

SCHOOL-ed.

Yes, I'm feeling so sweet all over! Hahahaha! I've got myself a new phone, nothing impressive but good enough for me. (:

Took bus with Jonathan and Michelle to Compasspoint, Mich and I went to KFC for lunch while Jon went to buy Macs to takeaway home, so he left after buying it and we stayed at KFC to eat.

I feel like a pig. Went to check out my holey wallet and decided that it wasn't worth it.

Slacked around Compasspoint, HOME.

Checked out phone deals, went to AMK to buy. Saw a lot of my school people there. -.-' Much to my horror of course.

Aye, I'm so tired. Tomorrow!

No comments: