Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sweet.

[ The Cranberries - Zombie ]

This was my Mom's green tea birthday cake from BreadTalk! Yum.


One sumptuous lunch at home
______________

School ended at 9.30am today. Yes, early, and what am I doing at home this early?! Flargh! I actually went straight home after school. Man, I've got to say this to myself "Hey you're such a loser." Haha, yeah, it's unusual if I ever get home this early, unless I'm feeling totally beat that I want to pig before dinner.

So we had our Teachers' Day Celebration. I found it overrated, but oh well, school's like that, with silly celebrations for almost everything. Namely Racial Harmony Day, International Friendship Day, etc etc. Everyday's racial harmony day, it's not like we're all rioting and fighting among the races right? Why commemorate it at times? But heck, we get a half-day too, so just as well!

Awards were given out, and Mdm Kapana (ICC-In Charge) clinched two of the awards. The whole school was shocked! She is pretty low-key in my school, despite her ICC getting A LOT and I mean really A LOT of awards from here, there and everywhere. Bleagh.
Had a couple of dance presentations. From Movement & Dance, Art Club (?!), the Parent Support Group (Omg, they did cha-cha! LMAO) and the Indian Cultural Club. FYI, Timothy's mom's in the Parent Support Group - HAHAHAHA. =p

The ICC & the M&D's performance was nice. The ICC did some relatively modern dance, they didn't do it in their usual gold/silver garb, but instead this time in white tops and black bottoms. Gayathri as usual, was REALLY flexi. Haha, they are ALL uber flexi, even more than the M&D girls, I think. I LIKE MY SCHOOL'S IndianCulturalClub. Wish I could join, but I think only Indians are allowed. (RACISM!) Haha, just kidding. But really, I like the ICC.

I didn't go back to OLGC! I wanted to, but Rachel wasn't picking up her phone, and Celine switched it off. -scowl

Miss Rini from Cheryl's house has just left my house. Maids! Miss Wanti (a.k.a my maid) is getting terribly annoying these days. Bah! I think all the maids who come to my church (following their employer) are staging a rebellion! I'm sure Aunt Jasmin & Cheryl will agree with me! Ha, they're all abandoning Singapore and going back to Indo end of September. I wouldn't mind. I mean, my maid has been dressing so wildly, and she knows all these clothes will be dumped when she goes back to Indo 'cause she'll get raped (sometimes I really wish she does get raped, I mean, you deserve it whut) If she leaves now, she'll stay at the Embassy. Gah, she'll be in Singapore until Jan 05. Ha, my mom said if we wanted to be evil we could force her to work til Jan then she has to go back immediately when her contract expires, but neh, my mom allowed it anyway. Pooey.

I think I'm having a breakout. Pfft.

No comments: