Friday, August 26, 2005

Dull.

School was pretty alright, I started off with rushing out my chinese letter-writing assignment, and I actually exceeded one page! Ha, that's totally amazing for me. Heh. So I went for PA duties, which were a bore, with Mrs Remesh popping in and out of the Office being annoying:

Mrs Remesh: Hey ya, normally when the National Anthem is playing, you two should stand up, just for respect. (Louisa looks at Mr Goh, the DM in one 'cubicle' talking to the OM and rolls her eyes)

Louisa: Okkayy. -stands up
Bei Yu: MM. -stands up
Mrs Remesh: I don't mean that you two have to face the cupboard lah! Ah but never mind.
Louisa: -rolls eyes-
Bei Yu: -looks down in ignorance-
-Mr Goh, seeing that we were all standing at attention stood at attention guiltily.-
Farrizzzz Tahat Serdia!
Mrs Remesh: Psst!, take your pledge.
Bei Yu and Louisa: -takes their pledge resigned-ly.

Pfft, what an idiot!
____________________________________

Started off school badly, my class went down last, and was retained outside the staff room. Ha! It wasn't even the PA's fault! But thankfully by the time we went down, the DM sent them up so woohoohoo, we were safe. Surprisingly, the subject of class detention didn't come up.

Double Physics, we did some resistance tests, pretty lame.

English was fun, and quiet. Three quarts of the class were at the 206 stall doing stuff, and most of the guys were just there because they wanted to pon class, not to mention eat free kacang puteh. Ah! Talk about CHEAPSKATE.

MUSIC.

CHINA - Got back my test paper, god, I flunked so badly. LMAO - expected anyway.

SCHOOL ENDED AT 11.15am! (: Oh do I love Mrs Chua!
____________________________________

I waited for Nurul in class with Liyan, Jiayun, Meiyi, Shuwen, Rachel and Jinrong. Man, somebody started crying and it was really shocking. Well it was Jinrong :/ Amazing right. NURUL MADE ME WAIT 45 MINUTES FOR HER. I helped Rachel with her art, erm, a bit lah huh? Haha.

Nurul and I headed for Toa Payoh's Banquet Foodcourt 'cause she wanted to go there before her medical checkup. Ha, I ate fish and chips - MAN i'm piggish. It was $5.50 and my drink cost $1.20 - I feel like a sinner. Oh god, now that I think about it, I sound more and more like Cheryl! Ah!

Slacked around, complained. Bus-ed back. Yeap. That's all.

/My blogposts are getting more uninspiration-ed. Sucky - Be back with more next time when I feel the inspiration. Well - Soon?

No comments: