Saturday, August 06, 2005

Hmm.

I towned today, finally! I haven't been town-ing for a long time. Yeah, didn't buy anything but just slacked about and window shopped to our agony. Hurhur. Jeralyn was being irritating because she was BROKE and she went to PIERCE HER EARS, which was annoying because I had to PAY for her and she now OWES me eight dollars, oh yeah, and she still owes me $4.50 for the $9 chocolate ice cream we ate. RAR.

Anyway, saw Phyllis, Michelle Lee, Simran and Rachael Wee at Wisma, Phyllis was as usual the Topshop queen! Michelle and her [twins] are total Topshop people lah, they can fit 'cause they're petite and small sized! While I'm like broad shoulders-ed and I look fat around the chest and shoulder area when I wear topshop stuff, except for certain stuff. (: Heh.

Prettaye people. SIMRAN WAS SO CUTE. Phyllis was NICE! Rachael was pulling a black face I don't know why and Michelle, I didn't take much of a look at her. Heh.

Service-ed, the message was good, but Cheryl didn't come. -.- Apparently she came down with a fever at the last minute, and when I called her straight after the service, she said she was fine. !! Hmm now everybody's calling her a liar -- HAHAHAHA. But it's unlike Cheryl to do such things, so oh well. Jinghan didn't come too, because of school or NP. Something like that.

Bleagh.

Tomorrow!

No comments: