Friday, August 19, 2005

Don't you think they all look the same?

I wanted to take a nap just now [PIG], but I decided not to, and while I was up - I watched THE PACIFIER. What an adorable show! I'm thinking of watching Bridget Jones's diary & BJD's Edge of reason. Yeah, but one of them has sexual references. Ha. Not like I'm some immature pig anyway. I've watched Sex And The City tons of times - and I GET the jokes, not pretend to laugh at it. Haha!

Oh man, tuition just now was SICK. It was incredibly BORING! I was yawning my face away, not to mention I was pondering about my piano exam End September while doing my graph work. I'm a good multitasker! PRAISE ME. Hurhur.
[I heard Peishan saying that to Hengjie. HAHA. That was funnaye.]

I don't really have a mood to blog properly nowadays because of the copycats that copy my style of writing and et cetera. We all know Deyi people can't write a proper sentence of English, and the obvious chimology [comparatively to the school, not to Singapore's smart asses standard] in their sentence constructions are far too out-of-this-world. And anyway, most of those I see in my recent previous posts. Talk about lousy ripping.

Yeah, so Nurul, Michelle & Wen Theng better watch their butts.

Btw, Michelle's address was copied from Michelle Lee from SJC who is on my links. YES. Michelle Lee's address is www.bitchified-.blogspot.com
Michelle Copycat Qua's address is www.blissified-.blogspot.com

See the resemblance? And I asked her, she said yeah, she got 'inspiration' from there. Inspiration? Gah! It's wholesale copying. Just a change of word, although I know Michelle Lee's a very creative and smart girl. Yes, and she's an IJ girls.

That's why I say mixed school kids are all the same. Example - AH LIAN.

Don't you think they all look the same?

_______________

And if somebody's gonna follow me and go write a profile just after I did mine, that person's screwed. Trust me, I've been having a few anger management problems nowadays - I'm getting more and more short-tempered. Yes. So don't think that I can't manage to beat you up. Cousin and I don't beat you up physically, we use psychological warfare, loser. Why would I want to touch your mixed-school skin anyway?

Phoowey.

No comments: