Thursday, August 25, 2005

Enterprise fair and its waste.

Hah, this post is timed at 8.54pm and I only just started blogging (Current Time: 10.12pm). Heh. Well, I'll start off with my post now! (:

School was basically alright, today was the Enterprise Fair, Day One unfortunately. We still've got one more torturous day. Sales was bad, (like I expected) but the main "committee" (they weren't official, haha, the official ones were kicked out by them) were so upset with the sales and how slowly their products were moving. We were selling some candles (compulsory, it's a class product). Apparently we didn't design candles, but calendars, but because it's already almost the end of the year, how can you sell 2005 calendars? Impossible right. Ha. Danny Chiew's price was horrendous highly-priced! The demented candles were going at $2.50 each, $25 for 10. And we can't change the price because it's set by the teacher-in-charge, well only for that dumb product anyway. Not to mention, those lame little light-producing candles were not even scented! Talk about daylight robbery!

Missed a few lessons 'cause most of us hung around at the stall. Hey, lessons were boring. Ah, I passed my Math file to Mr Lim (you know that really nice, soft-spoken and lamer new teacher, hahaha!) to pass to Mr Jo, I didn't really ask him, he offered anyway. Hohoho. Talk about such a nice teacher! Some teachers just totally ignore you when you're standing outside the staff room looking like a lamer looking for a teacher (my stupid school does not allow us to go into the staff room, instead you have to use the intercom to invite the dear teacher out -- the irony is that the lame intercom is SPOILT! Bah!)

So we had to present our CME projects today, uh, it was a miraculous success. We presented with half our information on hard copy, the rest were basically random rantings from our brains. As usual, Jasmine will be the joker talking nonsense, and Wen Theng just grinning away. Michelle talking a lot to cover up that we have a lack of facts, and me? Standing there, just smiling. HEY, I gave answers to the questions that required brains. Just told 'em to Michelle, so Michelle isn't that intellectual after all. So praise me! (: Hahaha.

Harrumph, Science test cancelled. We had great fun during the last period. HOHO! All of us were lamely criticizing and kidding around with Mr Wong. Wohoho! He is so funny, I was asking him about whether he wears dentures, 'cause his teeth totally look like they are those plastic moulds in dental clinics which dentists use to demonstrate how to brush your teeth. Hahaha. Then he said everything on him was natural. HA!

Oh I haven't bathed yet.

I just finished my kNOw drugs poster just now, it is so hideous! I wasn't thinking of putting any effort in it since I'm so tired anyway. Ha. I just took some acrylic paint, some newspapers, and proceeded to flick paint all over my paper, well literally. Haha, I shall post a picture of it, laugh at my art! HA! (:

Tomorrow!

"When I think about the mooncake chocolate cookies, I feel like dying. HAHAHAHA!" -Louisa

No comments: